Friday, February 5, 2010

2010 Portland International Auto Show #1

Yes, that’s right!  Jay and I were able to go with my friend Jake to the Portland International Auto Show on Saturday, January 30th!  We had a great time looking at everything from a 2003 Ferrari Enzo and the 2010 Porsche Panamera to the 2011 Ford Fiesta and a 1932 Packard.  There was everything from exotics to pickup trucks and hybrids to tuner cars.
In this episode I will try to incorporate a few pictures as well as a couple of videos. First, I would like to pay tribute to the third member of our blogging trifecta who was not able to join us because of a previously scheduled engagement. Eddie asked me to take pictures of the new Porsche Panamera so I did! I also did one better and took a video too! Here’s to you, Eddie:
2010 Porsche Panamera
Ok, well I totally wasn’t expecting the video to be that huge on the screen! Ha ha! Oh, well. I will continue my pictures and videos in my next postings…

No comments:

Post a Comment